Experience Georgian winemaking first hand on this exclusive tour that includes a visit to a vineyard where you may participate in the actuall making of the wine. And that’s only one of all the places you will be exploring on this trully awesome tour.
- Return transfer from Tbilisi Airport (TBS)
- Transport in a comfortable bus during the entire tour
- Accommodation at the guest house Bio Yard in the city of Lagodekhi
- Full board (Breakfast, Lunch, and dinner) according to the tour itinerary
- Vintage (harvesting the wine grapes) and production of the wine
- Entertainment according to the itinerary
Additional experiences, not included in the price.
- Cooking master class
- Wine tastings
- Air balloon
- Horse back riding
- Exploring of the mountains in a helicopter
Day 1: Arrival to Tbilisi airport and transfer to the ancient capital of Georgia Mtskheta where we will have lunch.
Excursion in the ancient city and visit to the ancient temples Svetitskhoveli 11v, Samtavro 11v, and Dzhvari 7v.
Departure to Kakheti where we will checkin at the Biot Yard guest house.
In the evening we will be greated with a banquet offering the very best of traditional Georgian dishes.
We will vist the fortress of Matcha dating back to the 7th century and that is famous for its intricste underground tunnel systems.
Afternoon free for own activities
Day 3,4,5 and 6
Each day beginns with a breakfast and then we will be transfered to the vineyards for hands on experience of the vintage and winemaking in kvevris.
Each day is ended with an evening banquet
We will visits Kvareli and then a visit to the famous Nekresi Monastery Complex which is beautifully located on a hillside overlooking the Alazani valley.